24x36 LED Light Box Glowbox Poster Frame
- Family Owned and Made in the USA
- Glowbox is based out of Kansas City, MO, home of our "World Famous" LED Glowbox Light Box Poster Frames
- Give us a call/text at (816)213-0826
- At Glowbox LLC we have been taking the COVID-19 virus pandemic very seriously, during these trying times, be sure to practice Social Distancing and wear those masks. During these times take advantage of sprucing up your home by setting up those awesome Home Theaters and projects. Bring the movie theater home with Glowbox.
- Custom-Made in the USA - we are located in Kansas City, MO - the heartland of America. And we ship worldwide, each unit is shipped with shipping insurance and goes through a 100 pt QA inspection before fulfillment.
- High Quality Anodized Aluminum - 30% recycled material
- No special print required
- Made for 27x40" posters or graphics
- Outer dimensions are 28.75 x 41.75"
- 2.1 mm barrel size - electrical cord
- Slim & sleek, top-of-the-line USA craftsmanship
- During check out - in customer notes please specify cord placement; out of the back or out of the standard bottom left EDGE. If you don't specify, we will produce each unit with standard cord placement. If you fail to do this, we will produce with standard bottom left edge cord placement.
- Electrical cord comes out of bottom left edge standard - PLEASE SPECIFY in Customer Notes section.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Level Maintained
- Glowbox's can illuminate both single sided and double sided posters. The DS poster's colors do appear more saturated and bold - there are websites that allow you to print your own hi-res images on “backlit” film material
- True Bright White Light at 6500K and LEDs & Electric UL Compliant
- Slim Frame Profile - Under an inch - only 0.96'' deep
- Long Life & Low Maintenance - up to 50,000 hours of LED Life (over 2,000 24 hour days of life)
- Energy Savings - up to 80% vs. outdated fluorescent Light Boxes
- Little UV light from LEDs, fluorescent bulbs do contain UV light, UV light is what causes posters to fade over time, preserve it with our LED Light Boxes
- Quickly switch out your posters and graphics - flip spring-loaded sides, insert poster/graphic & close - you can do this with out taking unit down
- Easy installation - comes assembled, just hang and plug in
- Each unit comes with mounting screws, easily drill through the drill holes in our units to mount your Light Box up with ease. Instructions also included.
- Designed for Indoor Use
- Cord with transformer is around 10-11 ft in length (including the transformer & free inline dimmer, Low Voltage 3-4', High Voltage 5-7')
- Light up your favorite 27x40'' posters - single-sided or double-sided. DS posters appear more saturated & have a bit more "pop" visually, SS posters are a bit more faint but still look beautiful.
- Out of all our competitors, we offer the BEST PRICE, the BEST QUALITY and have the customer feedback to back it up. Plus our "World Famous" LED Glowbox Frames are Made in the USA.
- No buzzing or humming noises as heard in florescent older fashioned Light Boxes.
- LED Lighting distributes evenly and VIBRANTLY through your favorite posters, no "bleeding" of lighting out of the corners of the frame. Top shelf technology that showcases your poster in such a way that they become "talking pieces".
- 24V DC adapter/transformer plug-in included, a lot of customers will drill small hole behind frame and run it down in order to mount the Light Box. We can provide schematics, pictures and ideas from past customers if requested. Low voltage.
- Includes Protective Plastic Overlay that sits on top of your poster for protection.
- Custom made and 24 hour Quality Assurance Testing Period for each unit
- Please be sure to check all of the shipping box when your package arrives, for we've had past customers throw away appropriate cords & transformers by accident. Must report any missing parts & components or ANY issues with LEDS or your Glowbox within 24-36 hours after receipt of delivery. Customer will be responsible for any missing components after this 24-36 hour window, and we need to start the FedEx claims process within 24-36 hours after your shipment arrives.
- Again, please when checking out, please be sure to specify cord placement in the customer notes section; standard bottom left edge or out of the back of the unit. If you DON'T specify, we WILL produce with custom bottom left edge cord placement.
Please be sure to check all of the shipping box when your package arrives, for we've had past customers throw away appropriate cords & transformers by accident. Customer must report any issues with their order, including the LED strips both turning on, any missing parts or components within 24-36 hours after receipt of delivery. Customer will be responsible for any missing components after this 24-36 hour window and may purchase the needed part if necessary. Glowbox includes FedEx insurance with each shipment - if there are ANY issues with your unit we must report a claim within the 36 hour window after the order has been delivered via Fedex. Please keep packaging box(s) at least until you have taken your unit(s) out and have tested them and ensured they are good to go. Please email us your order number, name and include with picture(s) of the issue, and picture(s) of the packaging so we can initiate the FedEx claim process. An update with the next step would be communicated in the event a claim has to be initiated.
Shipping Policies and Restrictions: UPS or Fedex Ground shipping Tracking and shipping insurance provided No shipping to APO/FPO Boxes No shipping to PO Boxes - Please confirm your address is correct before submitting order for we will ship to the inputted shipping address. We can ship to Canada but there will be an additional charge depending on location, we strive to give you the best FedEx shipping cost. There is an up-charge on shipping cost (that will be calculated) for all Hawaii and Alaska orders, as well as International orders. Please be sure to report any shipping damages promptly (within 36 hrs of delivery receipt) upon receipt of item so claim can be filed. If you want a signature required you MUST specify this in the NOTES section of your order form. Return Policy: Returns within 3 days of receipt. All merchandise must be unused, as it was when it was delivered and in original packaging. Any used merchandise returned will not be refunded. The buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, additional fee's may be included depending on condition of the merchandise (damaged goods) when they are received. Any shipping damages must be reported as soon as received, in order for us to file a claim with FedEx, proof via pictures and videos are required, and must be clearly visible. We will then submit information to FedEx via claim process, don’t throw anything away. Be sure to keep shipping packaging. Email pictures/videos to email@example.com again within 36 hours of delivery drop off time. And please be patient. All units are inspected before departure from the warehouse. There is more volume passing through FedEx ground, with that, there is a low percentage of units that may arrive different than they left, again, your unit is insured, we will need to start a claims process via FedEx within 36 hours of delivery drop. Again, we appreciate your business and strive to go up and beyond.
Glowbox LLC 2 Year Limited Warranty on all of our LED Light Box Frames: doesn't cover any physical damage to the Glowbox, if there are any electrical issues please record a short video and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & name included. We will update you on the next steps, ultimately we will need to inspect the defective unit. After inspection you will receive an update on what was determined and what action will take place. If it is determined that physical damage wasn’t the cause for the defect we will either repair or replace your unit. If you have any questions please be sure to give us a call. Please also be sure to review the detailed policy on invoice/receipt)
- NEW & compatible with Glowbox! Add these to your Glowbox to make your unit wirelessly dimmable & powered:
- Wireless Remote: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D6FC2T6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4SVJ1B3P922JX5EXCMFE?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
- The face of the acrylic continues brightening in the first 30 minutes after turning it on. The “cloud-like” high intensity panel will make every pixel of your graphic look beautiful. Our technology is an advancement over the dizzying etched lines and dots of other LED panels. Use the enclosed in-line dimmer for fun lighting options/dimming. Occasionally, a few scratches or small hot spots may be visible on the face of the panel. This is a normal result of extruding the acrylic panels. With your graphic installed, these will not be visible at all.
Each one of our LED Frames are manufactured in the USA, our warehouse engineers & manufactures each single unit with pure craftsmanship to live up to any market's expectations. Please beware of companies that sell cheap versions of Light Boxes, ask them where they are manufactured. Stick with American-Made & Glowbox LLC, right here in Kansas City, MO.
Location: 66 E US HWY, Kansas City, MO 64119
Call: (816) 710-4569
Textline: (816) 213-0826